Open days are the best way to get a feel for studying an undergraduate degree at the University of Plymouth
All our open days and open evenings are designed to give you a taste of Plymouth, connect you with passionate staff, and help you feel confident with your choice of course.
What to expect on the day
From exploring our city campus, to talking to your future lecturers, our Open Day gives you a flavour of life here at the University of Plymouth. On the day, you can attend:
- Welcome talks to introduce you to life at Plymouth
- Finance talks to help you understand student loans and managing money at university
- Subject-specific talks to find out more about your course and how you’ll learn at university
- Drop-in sessions where you can see the amazing Wave Tank in the Marine Building, or go for a tour around the Student Village and Student Accommodation
- Application advice sessions for non-standard qualifications from the experts.
After you have booked onto an event, we will keep in touch with you using the email address you registered with. If you would like a physical copy of our open day programme, or wish to contact us about our events, please email email@example.com
3 reasons to find out more about Plymouth
Plymouth has been named one of the most underrated places on Earth (Time Out and The Times, 2023)
Plymouth is 7th most affordable city in the UK for students (Superprof, 2022)
Plymouth is one of the top 10 safest cities in the UK (Housegrail.com, 2023)