About the course
This qualification aims to provide you with the underpinning knowledge that is required by employees to work in a range of different environments in a business administration role. The objectives of this qualification are to help you develop essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such as how to manage information and supporting events as well as knowing how to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
This qualification forms part of a suite of knowledge-based qualifications. This qualification has been developed to enable you to progress into employment in a business administration role or onto higher-level studies.
You can enrol on our FREE distance learning courses from the comfort of your own home, with all workbooks and assessments available online with the help of your tutor who will be assigned to support you throughout your training. All you’ll need is a computer (laptop or PC, Windows, or Mac), tablet and access to the internet.
Awarding body: NCFE/CACHE
Duration of course: 2-3 Months
Guided learning hours: 155
What will I study?
To be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration, learners are required to successfully complete 5 mandatory units and 2 optional units:
• Unit 01 – Principles of Providing Administrative Services
• Unit 02 – Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
• Unit 03 – Understanding Communication in a Business Environment
• Unit 04 – Understanding Employer Organisations
• Unit 05 – Understanding How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
• Unit 06 – Understand how to store, retrieve and archive information
• Unit 07 – Understand customer service