About the course
The course will cover essential business and administration basics, such as how to work in the office environment and how to use office equipment. You will also develop employability and independence skills, time management, communication skills and teamwork.
What will I study?
Topics covered can include:
- Working in business and administration
- Creating business documents
- Welcoming visitors
- Ideas for small businesses
- Preparing for work
- Investigating rights and responsibilities at work
- Supporting business meetings
- Job opportunities in business
- Recording business transactions
What will I need?
You do not need to have any previous qualifications.
All applicants must have an initial assessment and interview to confirm that the course is suitable for
The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London - Enfield Centre, 73 Hertford Road, Enfield, UK