ABOUT THE COURSE
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. In this post your core responsibility will be to provide a high-quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally or through going out into the customer’s own locality.
You may be the first point of contact, and work in any sector or organisation type, and your actions will influence the customer experience and their satisfaction with your organisation.
If you are already working in/or as a Customer Service Specialist, Customer Service Team or Customer Service Executive then this Level 3 apprenticeship is ideal for you. It will build on your existing skills and give you an industry recognised qualification.
It is designed to equip you with the knowledge to deal with complex or demanding customer complaints, queries, or requests. You will develop a customer-centric approach and will look to influence positive change in processes and overall customer service within the company you work for.
WHAT YOU’LL STUDY
On this Level 3 Apprenticeship you will learn and develop your skills in:
- Continuous improvement in a service environment
- Customer service culture
- Environment awareness
- Managing difficult situations
- Delivering positive solutions.
For more information on the apprenticeship please visit the Institute of Apprenticeships.
WHAT WILL I NEED?
You will need:
- To be aged 16 or older
- To be employed for a minimum of 30 hours per week with 20% of your normal working hours set aside for you to complete your training and study
- GCSEs at grade 4 or above in English and Maths or Functional Skills at Level 2 in English and Maths
All applicants must have an interview and assessment in English and Maths to confirm that the apprenticeship is suitable for them.
Employers may also set additional entry requirements, as a prerequisite to working with them.
WHAT THE COURSE LEADS TO
Typical Job roles include:
- Customer Service Executives
- Customer Service Administrators
- Customer Service Assistants
- Senior Retail Job Roles
- Receptionist and Front of House
- Customer Contact Centres
- Sales and Marketing Roles
- Service Industry.
On completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level. Should you choose to progress on a customer service career path, you may be eligible for further professional membership including management