Our volunteers help London’s wildlife thrive – without them we wouldn’t be able to continue protecting and enhancing nature.
Whether you’re a nature novice or an ecology expert; everyone is welcome to get involved. Volunteering with us will give you new skills and experience, learning from qualified professionals.
There are lots of different ways to get actively involved with London Wildlife Trust, from regular workdays to one-off events, in locations across the capital.
- All volunteers must be aged 16 and over. 16 and 17-year-olds need parental consent unless they are in employment. Sometimes there are rules on whether you need to bring a friend, sibling, parent or guardian who is 18+. Please email us to find out more.
- Expenses can be provided for travel within London and for a lunch of under £6.
- Any equipment needed is provided by us, but please wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- You will need to complete a compulsory registration form, please inform your team leader of any relevant medical conditions
- For general queries about volunteering email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Walthamstow Wetlands, London Wildlife Trust, Forest Road, London, UK